Thursday, February 17, 2011

To tell or not to tell?


That is the question! Whether tis more fun to keep you in suspense or to reveal all…….ok, enough of murdering Shakespeare - I’ll do both. I’ll let you know what I’m working on without giving too much away…what a tease I am!!!

Following on from my ‘blah’ feeling with the Mighty Samurai, I decided to take a bit of a break from him and concentrate on stitching up some pieces for my website. I have been a busy little bee working on new designs and deciding on how to finish them for pictures for the website. I have also been trying to do little write-ups about each design. Oh how I wish I had taken a typing class at school. These two fingers just don’t work as quickly as the old brain does – which in my case isn’t usually that quick either!! lol

So, here’s the tease…..


This is what I’m working on. Doesn’t look like much just now, but this is one that when finished will definitely be hanging up in my house for all to see and take note of! I have to let you know that I don’t normally put my own design up at home (don’t ask me why, it’s just one of my little quirks!) so this one is special. I will reveal all at a later date…so do check back!

Until next time…happy stitching.

Rhona

2 comments:

Cath said...

Hmm , looks nice . I like your designs in the latest Cross Stitch Crazy too .

Unknown said...

Well, what is there is pretty...can't wait to see the final product!