Monday, February 28, 2011

What's the secret?

Well the weekend flew by without any stitching happening on The Mighty Samurai. It's funny because when I pick him up I really don't feel like stitching him, but if I work on something else I want to be working on him! Honestly, there's just no pleasing me at the moment!

As for the title of this post, I am constantly amazed at all the beautiful work I see when reading everyones blogs. What I really need to know is how everyone manages to get so much stitching done - I seem to spend hours gazing at all the wonderful work and end up neglecting my own stitching. I'm sure there must be a secret to doing it all - anyone care to let me in on it? Please?!! Pretty please?!!!

I have been stitching some samples for Tangled Threads and now have to make them in to cards which should be fun. It will, of course, involve a trip to JoAnn's or Michel's for some crafting supplies that I just HAVE to have, and who knows what else might end up in my shopping basket?!!!

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona

3 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

I"m not a good one to ask - I don't feel like I get much accomplished. I'll check back to see if you got any good tips!

Tricia T said...

My 15 minute stitching reward after 45 minutes of work has worked really well. I get a lot done that way! :-)

Anne said...

I'm amazed too. I find I am slow with stitching and never have that much time to devote to it. Some people are incredibly fast stitchers and finishers! You seem to get a lot accomplished!!