Monday, March 14, 2011

Normal service has been resumed!


But then again…what is normal? No prizes if you say it’s just a setting on the washer – I like Lizzie*Kate designs too!

So I made a big effort to have some stitching to show you today. I have done some more work on The Mighty Samurai, but he still doesn’t seem near to completion. He’s just soooo slow going (typical male! lol) Anyway, I’ve posted a before and after type set of pictures and there is a difference. Wooohoo! I’m so pleased!

Before....

After....

Can you see it?


I also have been working on some designs for Tangled Threads so have some little snippets of the designs to show you. This is what was filling my ort jar up last month. 

No prizes for guessing it's an apple!

And this one's a watermelon.

You'll have to excuse my lack of photography skills! I'm just impressed that I was able to figure out that my little camera had a macro button! Now I just have to learn how to use it properly.

Anyway, I’m off to make some breakfast for my son and his friends (yes I know it’s lunch time, but like typical college kids they don’t emerge from their beds till mid-day!)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to know that I'm not just talking away to myself!

Until next time…happy stitching.

Rhona

4 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

we are here, watching, love your stitching.

Cath said...

Great progress on the Samurai. It will get there .X

Patty C. said...

Great progress -
I know about the late breakfast - I have teenagers in my house -lol

Anne said...

He's almost ready for his date with my gal!! So close to being done always feels good. Those little designs are pretty darling. Can't wait to see them in full.