Monday, March 28, 2011

Where did the weekend go?


I guess that’s a question most people ask themselves either Sunday evening or Monday morning. I’m certainly wondering where it went…I think I must have blinked and missed it!

Nothing remotely blogworthy happened, but I guess that’s life!

I’m still stitching away on the Mighty Samurai, and still waiting for Dimensions to send me some thread, although I can’t complain as it’s only been a week since I wrote to them! Patience, as you may have guessed, is not my middle name!

Here’s my stitching progress for the weekend.



The peacock is beginning to take shape! And the bottom of the samurai’s robes are also coming along.



Parts of the robes are done with gold metallic thread so I’m waiting till all the other stitching is done before I tackle that, which is why there are bits left unstitched.


I’m off to do some designing as I have some Christmas commissions to do – just as all the snow has melted and I don’t have to look at it outside my window, I now have to look at it on the computer! Ah, such is life!

Until next time…happy stitching!

Rhona

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Great work on Mighty Samurai, it is looking fantastic so far. Weekend we had one, when. LOL

Lynn said...

You're making good progress on the Mighty Samurai. Too bad you can't work on those Christmas commissions when it's really hot and humid. Then it would be such a welcome relief to think of snow.

Jackie said...

Hello Rhona. Thank you for stopping by dear.
You will certainly have a masterpiece on your hand once this Mighty Samurai is complete. Beautiful.
Jackie