Thursday, December 1, 2011

December already?

Yikes! Where has the time gone? Guess it's time for me to make those long Christmas 'to-do' lists!

Anyway, here's a picture of my current stitching.


It's the Dieter's Prayer from my web site. I'm stitching it for myself to hang in the kitchen as a reminder to be 'good'...but of course I deliberately  sadly won't get it finished until after all the Christmas and New Year festivities, so I can indulge (guilt free) in all the wonderfully decadent goodies that the season has to offer!

I'm off to start making those lists!

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona

3 comments:

cucki said...

beautiful stitching and a great start..
keep it up.
love for you xx

Margaret said...

It looks really pretty so far!

Unknown said...

It's looking good. And yeas it's December, my tree went up yesterday!!!