Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa - I was good! Honestly!

And I have a photograph to prove it!

Remember in my last post I had finished the last skein of thread and had to go to JoAnn's to get some more? Well, how many of you believed that I would actually buy just the one thread and nothing else? I know I didn't!! Well, this is what I came home with...


Yes, surprisingly, just the one thread! I put the receipt in the picture to prove that I only bought the one item. I don't think I have ever spent so little cash in a store...especially a craft store!

I think from that action alone I should be on Santa's 'Good' list - don't you?

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona

6 comments:

cucki said...

aww you super good :)

Steph said...

Wow you were definitely good. I can never manage that lol, I always come out with extra "essentials" haha

Nicola said...

Very disciplined Rhona... I could not do that! I usually come away from the craft store with a good bag full! xx

Mouse said...

ohhhh am so impressed and have just converted your cents to pennies and WOWOW you only pay the equivalent to 25 pence in our money ... we have to pay nearly one pound for them over here .... $1.56 converted on today's prices !!!!
and I am sure you are on Santa's good list ..lol love mouse xxxxx

Unknown said...

That was seriously good. You should be in great shape with Santa!

Lija Broka said...

The effort it takes to get the thread for me ... 10 minutes walk to the bus station, 50 minutes bus journey, 5 minutes walk to another bus stop and then a further 20 minutes bus time. All the while thinking 'I'm not going to think about the journey back and the bag carrying with all the shopping'.