Monday, September 15, 2014

A little Christmas finish...





.....a free kit from this month's Cross Stitch Card Shop magazine. Cute or what?!!  I did manage to get the colours mixed up and stitched the dark purple instead of the light purple, but you'd never know if I hadn't said anything!  You'd think that by now I would be able to read a cross stitch chart correctly  ;) So I have yet another design to be made into a Christmas card....good job I've a got a while to get my  Christmas card making mojo in top gear.

Also on my to-stitch-for-Christmas list are my designs that were featured in this month's Card Shop magazine....


Cross Stitch Card Shop Issue 98
Immediate Media Co.

....I'm totally in love with the little wire hangers...aren't they adorable?  

I've also been quite busy getting odd bits done with my crochet blanket....remember the one that I made rather on the large size....here it is now....




....this is how it looks all rolled up .... and all those loose ends waiting to be stitched in...



...and now you can see just how much I have done! I think I may be almost half way there. Hopefully I'll be finished by the time the really cold weather arrives. 

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Lovely sweet finish and the sweater cards are lovely.
Gorgeous crochet too (:

Pull the other thread said...

That is such a cute finish!! Love your blanket it is coming along so well!!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching :-D your blanket is looking amazing.

Blu said...

Such a cute finish! And the blanket looks awesome.

Preeti said...

Very cute finish !! Your blanket looks very beautiful:)
I generally try to follow the method of weave-in as you go. It reduces the boring work of stitching the ends.

butterfly said...

Cute card , I almost brought this magazine yesterday but I already had 4 in my hand , so hoping they will have some left this week.

Your blanket looks great.

Mouse said...

hehehehe ... glad to know that even the bestest designers can stitch in the wrong colour ... just thought it was only me ... lol I always say that's what makes my stitching unique :)
love those wee hangers too and well done on the crocheting :) love mouse xxxx

cucki said...

So sweet x

Mii Stitch said...

A cute stitchy finish and a crochet blanket that is coming along beautifully!!! What great choice of colours :)

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Ohh so cute and lovely.

stitchersanon said...

It wasn't a mistake, it was a moment of creative inspiration. I love it, much better your way. Love the crochet too!

Rachel said...

That card is just so gorgeous! There will be a very lucky recipient this Christmas! And those winter woolies are just so cute. I hope you enjoy stitching them! :)

StitchyDragon Creates said...

Your little bear is very cute, well done on getting a head start on the Christmas cards :-) Your blanket is just gorgeous!!!! I love the colors & the pattern - it's going to be so snuggly when it's finished :-) Have a great week, Helen

Belinda said...

What a cute free gift! Lovely to come across your blog.

Steph said...

Lovely stitching. Your crochet blanket is looking beautiful, I love the colours. xox