Thursday, October 9, 2014

Mega Mini Month Madness number 2!

Oooh...I'm loving this month of stitching minis! I feel so organized :) 

Click here to find out all about Mega mini Month Madness.

After stitching the hedgehog last week, it dawned on me that the design would be perfect for my niece who breeds hedgehogs. Then I remembered that I had another hedgehog design would be even  better for my niece and her hubby....



Heehee....I'm sure they'll love it. I think that I might add a couple of white french knots for the mistletoe berries before I make it into a card.

And still adding to to the list of Christmas finishes, here's more....


I plan to make  quite a few of these felt hearts and stars to hang along the mantelpiece at Christmas. These ones are very plain as I was really just experimenting with the size of the shapes. The next few will test my patience and skill (or lack thereof!) at embroidery as I plan to decorate the shapes....well that's the plan at the moment! I'll let you know how that all turns out...if there are no more felt ornament pics you'll know that the whole plan was a failure! :)

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona


14 comments:

Brenda A said...

OMG those hedgehogs are so stinking cute!!

cucki said...

Super sweet stitch xx

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Beautiful stitching those hedgehogs are so cute!

Daffycat said...

Some tiny white beads would be pretty too, love these little hedgehogs!

Liliana Fornelos said...

So beautiful, what a sweet couple :)
Kiss

butterfly said...

So sweet.

Mii Stitch said...

Cute finishes, you are so organised!!

Emma/Itzy said...

Sweet finishes!

Preeti said...

Very cute finish !! Your stitches on felt ornaments are very neat :)

Katie said...

I just LOVE those hedgehogs!!! I don't know why but they are just so cute!! Love your ornaments you finished. Good luck with the next ones.

Pull the other thread said...

The hedgehogs look really great, congratz on the finish. The felt ornies are lovely. I really like the plain fabrics too :)

Shebafudge said...

Both are really cute finishes. Congratulations xx

Thoeria said...

How cute are those hedgehogs! And love the star & heart ornies

Helen Philipps said...

Your little hedgehogs are so cute! Love the heart and star decorations too :)
Happy stitching, Rhona!
Helen xox