Monday, February 1, 2016

Almost a finish!

I was hoping to have this little freebie finished in time to post pictures today.....but it just didn't happen!


Hopefully the back stitching won't take too long and then I can add another card to my stash for use throughout the year.

I have been busy crocheting my afghan....it's such an addictive pattern......now that I have worked it all out and can see the repeats etc.


Unfortunately the colours don't look as pretty as they do in real life. I'm also struggling to figure out a way to photograph it so that it looks more interesting than  this...


I've also just realized that I have photographed it upside down.....what a dope!!!

I really must get my act together!!!

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona

15 comments:

CathieJ said...

Your afghan looks plenty interesting to me. I really love those colors. Your little bear is adorable.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

That afghan is looking beautiful 😀 such lovely colours. And great stitching. The back stitch will make it pop.

Rachel said...

Your little teddy is so sweet but the backstitching will really make him come to life. Beautiful crocheting too. The colours are so soothing. :)

Heather said...

Lol,nah the picture rotated on you! They both look great I love the little bear :)

butterfly said...


Sweet stitching and lovely afghan.

Maya said...

This teddy bear was the cutest thing I saw lately. Your lace sea are touching :)

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I love your little WIP...he is so cute and so adorable....

I love love your Afghan...that is so beautiful...love the colors...

Happy Stitching
Happy Crocheting

Katie said...

Your little bear is adorable. The backstitching will look help him just look perfect I'm sure. Great job with your afghan. The colors are beautiful!

Justine said...

Your afghan is beautiful! I love the colour scheme. It looks relaxing to hook. Looking forward to seeing the finished teddy!

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Afgan is incredible it remember to me the sea

Preeti said...

Cute cross stitch !! Your afghan is looking pretty:) No problem about the picture, I rotated my iPad and saw it :D

Weronika said...

Your Teddy is lovely, even without backststichng. Afghan looks great too.

Helen Philipps said...

Sweet little bear and your crochet afghan looks gorgeous Rhona! Happy weekend.
Helen xox

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely little teddy! Love your Afgan too! Looking forward to seeing both finished.

Love your little Tatty Teddy too!

Barbara xx

♥ Nia said...

Another cutie coming up :)
your crochet looks very pretty! love those colors too :D keep it up!!
hugs&smiles