Monday, April 10, 2017

The two project problem!

Does anyone else have this problem when working on two different designs at the same time....each night when I start one of them, I'm wishing that I was working on the other one. It's driving me insane! 

Here's where I was with the kittie design in the last post ....


....and here's where I am now....


 And the strawberries looked like this...


....and now look like this....


There doesn't seem to be much progress with either design, but I guess that's another problem when you are working on two designs! The upside, I guess, is that I should have two finishes in quick succession!

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

8 comments:

Preeti said...

Both are looking great!! These are just two, there are blogger friends who are working 10 at a time :)

Mii Stitch said...

Great update on both pieces Rhona

Justine said...

Yes I know that problem! A lovely update on both of your projects. I could eat those strawberries!

♥ Nia said...

hahahahahha that's the reason I can't work on two at the same time! It doesn't work for me :p

cucki said...

beautiful projects..
love x

Brigitte said...

Haha, yes, I know this problem too well. I work on a project and think of all my other WIPs I could be working on instead. That's the craziness when you have many WIPs, lol.
Wonderful progress on both your projects.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on both of these. I have different projects for different times of the day!

Katie said...

Yes I have that happen way too often. One project screaming me me and I need to be working on another one. Both projects look great though. Keep it up.