Monday, July 31, 2017

Lots of strawberries!

It's definitely been a strawberry week! 

First of all, I finished all the back stitching on the adorable Margaret Sherry hedgehog, found the double sided tape (which was no mean feat - you haven't seen the chaos in my crafting space!) and made him into a cute card....


Then it was time to go back to stitching.......yes, you've guessed it.... strawberries! Etudes aux Fraises, by Veronique Enginger. Here's  close up view of the area I was working on...




This was how it looked last time..


...and with this weeks progress, it now it looks like this...


Slowly but surely I'm getting there!

Thank you for dropping by and leaving me your comments....they are always very much appreciated!

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona




16 comments:

Bekah said...

Love the strawberries! Beautiful project and great progress.

Katie said...

I just LOVE that hedgehog. So cute!! Beautiful progress on your other WIP too.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I love Margaret Sherry's hedgehog designs, and this one is one of the cutest I've seen. Your strawberries are making me very hungry right now. Wish I could pick one and pop it in my mouth. Happy stitching! --Andrea

Justine said...

Gorgeous strawberries! Both lovely projects.

Smily-Света said...

Mmm, so many strawberries, I like them!

Mary said...

The hedgehog card is simply adorable! The strawberries are so realistic looking, your making great progress! Mary

Kate said...

Such an adorable card that hedgehog makes!! :)

Brigitte said...

Definitely a strawberry week. Wonderful progress on your Véronique Enginger piece.

Astrids dragon said...

He's so sweet in the card! We "babysat" a hedgehog when the boys were younger, they really are adorable.
Your strawberries look great!

butterfly said...

Lovely post , full of Strawberries .
Love the sweet card and your big picture is looking wonderful.

Mini said...

I think everyone loves strawberries so no one will complain if they see a lot of strawberry WIPs here :)

Marilyn said...

Beautiful Strawberries!
Marilyn

MartinaM said...


I love strawberries, and I love this little cute hedgehog
Greetings, Martina

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gorgeous work on your strawberries, you just need some cream to go with them!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

They look beautiful 😀

Pull the other thread said...

Aw that hedgehog is just too adorable! Well done on such a cute finish.