Friday, August 4, 2017

August stitching log

A few days late, I know (sorry!)......but here it is....August's stitching log...


Keep a record of all the stitching you have done this month! 

The block for each day has room for noting the project you have worked on (great for all of those who work on multiple projects!) and the number of stitches you accomplished each day. There's room for your stitching goals....they say that if you write them down you're more likely to achieve them! And also  room for any notes that you wish to record. 

It's really great at the end of the month to look back and see how much time etc you have spent on each project.

The log is actually in pale lilac, not grey as in the photograph, but you can print in either grey or colour depending on the settings on your printer

You can get your copy of the August stitching log by clicking here. Please feel free to share on your blog etc, but please link back to this page....thank you.

Some stitchers messaged me and helped me decide what to include in the log, so hopefully I have managed to make something that is useful/helpful...and when I say 'I have', I really mean my daughter as she's the wizard on illustrator, not me! If you want to see more of her work, check out her Instagram account  here. (I'm sure she'd appreciate some more followers ;)  ) If there's anything else that you think would be helpful to add, please let me know in the comments....I'd love to hear from you.

So now it's time for me to pick up my needle and get on with some stitching so that I can fill in this month's log :)

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for the log, though I stitch in such little increment's it would be so difficult to keep track of and I'm not sure I want to know how much time I stitch!! I think its a great idea for others that can stitch in one sitting.

Katie said...

Very nice. I use a weekly planner. I started it last year and it worked perfect for me.