Monday, August 21, 2017

Dragonflies!

Another week where there was very little crafting taking place. I did manage to get another few rows completed on my blanket....



It's really hard to photograph....I really must check out how other bloggers show off their crochet blankets! Hopefully next time, not only will I have completed it, but I just might be able to dazzle you with a great picture of it too!

Speaking of things that are hard to photograph, dragonflies are certainly near the top of the list. They never seem to stay still long enough to be able to get a good photograph of them, but every once in a while...



mother nature helps you out..










I can see that creating a dragonfly cross stitch design might just be on the cards! :)

Hope you're having a great week!

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

9 comments:

Ariadne said...

The other day I spotted a red dragonfly and I took lots of photos as she posed for me and it was such a rare occurrence and I so enjoyed it. I love your photos.AriadnefromGreece!

Mouse said...

oooo your blanket looks lovely and wow oh wow you have got some fantastic shots of the Dragonfly and the other photos that I have seen on FB ... wee bit jealous here ..lol love mouse xxxx

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

So pretty 😀

MartinaM said...

Wow, great picture of the dragonfly.
Martina

Justine said...

What great photos of that dragonfly! My younger son is obsessed with bugs of all kinds at the moment. He thought your photos were epic! (that is their latest word for anything really good).

Love the blanket, I think you photograph it well too.

Irene said...

che belle foto Rhona, adoro le libellule

RJ said...

What wonderful dragonfly photos. Love the color of your pretty blanket...just a gorgeous blue. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Joe D Bear said...

Rhona, I was at the NY Botanical GArdens last week and a dragonfly was cooperating and I got to take photos of him, made me want a macro lens...I think they are such interesting and pretty insects. Love your photos with the blurred background. The afgan colors are so pretty, makes me want to learn to crochet! Mary@stitchingfriendsforever

Astrids dragon said...

I love all the shades of blue, it's looking wonderful.
Fantastic pictures of the dragonfly!