Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Late again.....but wait till you see why!

Yes.....I'm late....I'm sorry, but I hope you'll understand. And to make matters worse, I have no stitching to show you! The reason I haven't done any stitching (or crafting!) this week is because this happened....



....my little girl got married!

Last week was a mad, chaotic, whirlwind of a time making sure last minute details were seen to....and making table runners! So you can see why I didn't manage to pick up a needle at all last week.

I'm not going to bore you with hundreds of pictures (although I'm really tempted to post lots of them)....just some that are special.

My daughter and her two best friends. They have been friends since middle school! One flew in from California and the other flew in from Japan just to be there for Eirinn's special day....true friendship indeed!


 All the bridesmaids together...


And lastly, the proud mama and her little girl.....


So is that a good enough reason for not having any stitching to show? Hope so!

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

18 comments:

Kay said...

Congratulations!!! I love the lace train on her dress. x

Katie said...

Fantastic reason to miss blogging. What a beautiful bride your daughter was. Thanks for sharing.

RJ said...

Oh Rhona she is gorgeous!!! I love all of the photos you shared and could look at lots more. That was so sweet of her two best friends to fly to the location even though they were long trips. Best of all, I love the photo of the two of you. I would be so proud too. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

FlashinScissors said...

Awwww! Rhona! What a special time! Lovely photos of your daughter, her handsome husband, and all her friends. So many bridesmaids!
Nice to see you too!
Congratulations!
Barbara x

Carol said...

An excellent reason for no stitching to show, Rhona! Congratulations to your lovely daughter and her new husband--I wish them every happiness :)

Justine said...

Congratulations to the newly-weds and both families! Thank you for sharing photos of this special occasion. Your daughter looks stunning and I love the bridesmaids dresses, that colour suits them all! You look lovely too and so happy.

Mini said...

You had all the right reasons to keep away from blogging. Congratulations to you and your daughter, you both look so pretty.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Congrats to your daughter. You look beautiful together.

Christine said...

Congratulations! She makes a beautiful bride

Irene said...

congratulazioni! Tu e tua figlia siete bellissime!

Mary said...

Rhona, Congratulations on the marriage of your beautiful daughter. Such gorgeous photos and I love the color of the bridesmaid dresses. Such a beautiful photo of the two of you!! Mary

Astrids dragon said...

Best excuse ever! Congratulations to your family! Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing.

Deb said...

Congratulations to your family!!

Preeti said...

Congratulations to your daughter and family! She is looking lovely:)
Nice picture of both of you! It must have been a week of lots of happy work.

Terri said...

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations to all!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you, your daughter and groom and everyone else.
The dress looks gorgeous and I guess it was a very proud emotional day for you.

Von said...

Yes, yes, yes, you have an excellent reason to put off your stitching! My daughter married on June 23 and I pretty much gave up stitching and blogging since February and have now picked it up again, so completely understand!! Your daughter is a gorgeous bride and you've made some wonderful memories together with this experience! Congratulations!

Ariadne said...

Congratulations! Such great photos!AriadnefromGreece!