Friday, October 26, 2018

Fun Finds Friday....

Do you ever wonder how to display your stitching? Are you looking for something that's a bit different and oh so cute too? Oh, my....this will take your breath away....


Image from Pinterest


Isn't that adorable? You can click here to find out all about this hanging metal tray and if you're in Hobby Lobby looking for a tray like that, let's hope there's more than one left otherwise we'll have to fight if there's only one left!!! 😆

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

5 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Great idea and I like how you can switch it out.

Mary said...

Rhona, Priscilla used that same tray but changed out the color. I will have to check HL for it. Love that PS stitch too...so much inspiration out there!

RJ said...

Love this idea. It is so pretty. Have a great week Rhona. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Helen Philipps said...

Lovely display idea Rhona! It looks so pretty.
Happy November! xxx

Mary said...

I looked for this, I think this was Priscillas? Anyway, no luck at my HL either.