Friday, November 9, 2018

Fun Finds Friday....freebie!


I love SAL's (Stitch A-Longs) especially when they are free and even more so, when each part is small enough to complete without it getting in the way of other projects. This one fits the bill. I just love the colours that this example has been stitched with....don't you? The designs could be stitched using any colour combination and they are small enough that you could possibly use up those odds and ends of skeins that we have stashed away.


Image from Pinterest

My first thought was that these little designs would make lovely (and quick to stitch) gift tags or cards - perfect for Christmas.  I think my to-stitch list has just gotten a bit longer!

You can click here to go to the blog -  it looks like there might be a whopping 48 of these little designs by the end of the SAL! If you want to know the colours used and the original layout click here,  and for a chart for each of the the designs so far, click here.

Have I added to you to-stitch list too? Heehee!

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

7 comments:

Manuela said...

Your blocks looks beautuiful.
Yes, it is a wonderful SAL. I stitch it too, in green and pink.
Happy Weekend, Manuela

Irene said...

Grazie Rhona, mi piacerebbe molto farlo :)

Rachel said...

What a brilliant find and thank you so much for this link! These will be perfect for my mum who likes small non-complicated designs. The first few will keep her going for a while and then she'll have many more to look forward to once she's caught up (and I might just have to stitch them myself too!) :)

Ariadne said...

Oh this looks lovely! I'd love to make it!AriadnefromGreece!

butterfly said...

Lovely stitch Rhona , looks lovely , thanks for the info .

RJ said...

Gorgeous blocks. You are doing such a beautiful job. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Mary said...

Thanks so much for the link, these are lovely!