Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happily ever....

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this crazy time with the Coronavirus. Fingers crossed we all have enough craft supplies to keep us going :)



Image from Facebook

So onto this week's progress report. We have a "happily ever" so far....



....just another week and then they'll live "happily ever after". This has been fun to stitch even the second time round. All those pretty colours and quick colour changes are wonderful....


How can anyone complain when there's so many wonderful threads to use.

I'm caught up on the PeppermintPurple SAL.....



...just waiting for the new block pattern that is released every Wednesday...


...and keeping my fingers crossed that I have enough of that variegated thread! (Maybe I don't have enough craft supplies hoarded after all!)

Hoping you all have plenty of projects to keep you busy. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Until next time....happy stitching.

Rhona

7 comments:

Kay said...

I will never run out of things to stitch and sew but I may not have all of the thread colours I need. x

Mary said...

Rhona, The Happily Ever After is going to be a very appreciated gift of love. Beautiful progress. Stay well, Mary & RJ

Katie said...

Very true. We all should be good. Maybe you should get another skein just in case. Better to be prepared than to run out. I have enough projects to last that's for sure. Beautiful progress on your WIP!

Faith... said...

Happily Ever After looks great. I hope you have enough floss hoarded to get thru this mess.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love that quote!
Happily Ever After is looking lovely and the blackwork is growing nicely too.

Bethan said...

I don't think I will ever run out of projects, but it's all the little bits and pieces needed to finish them that I don't have! Ah well! Happily ever looks gorgeous - such beautiful colours. Hope you are keeping safe x

Rachel said...

Yes, laughs uncontrollably... how true!
All your progress is looking great. It must be exciting to receive those emails each Wednesday with a new pattern whilst also working on the beautiful wedding sampler. :)