Monday, July 20, 2020

Catching up!

Now that the elusive variegated thread is now in my possession, I'm now catching up with all the weeks that I missed on the peppermint Purple SAL. Here's weeks 23 and 24.....


While stitching week 24 I realized that in  this skein of thread, the dark blue is much darker than the previous skein! 

Week 25....


....and there's not so much of the very pale blue in this skein!

And week 26......


I'm hoping that the difference in the skeins sin't too noticeable as the SAL progresses.....keep your fingers crossed for me!

And for anyone wishing to join in this SAL...it's free....and the files can be found on the Peppermint Purple SAL group on Facebook.

Until net time....happy stitching!

Rhona

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I am sure it will be fine, it's blackwork so less noticeable than if you were stitching a solid area of skirt or house.

Irene said...

Bellissimo! Speriamo che il filo sia perfetto!

Faith... said...

I think it is still going to be very pretty!

Bethan said...

I think that this is the perk of variegated thread - there are so many different shades in there that any differences between two batches aren't glaring. Glad you've been able to catch up x