Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Photobombed by the cat!

 It's a good job this cat is so cute.....because he's such a wee pest and into everything! Here I am setting up my stitching to take a picture when this nosey feline has to come and investigate what's going on....


...there will be black hair everywhere! He's now sitting on the window sill watching the birds.

Here's what I've done of the snowman that I had started last week. I'm now working on the top hat which is stitched on plastic canvas. I don't know about you, but I find stitching on plastic canvas to be quite slow.....

I'm using three strands of thread on the plastic canvas as I like the denser look that you get...but.....I've run out of black thread! I ALWAYS have extra black thread in my stash.....but not this time - how on earth did that happen?!!!

Time for a trip to the craft store :)

I'm in the process of setting up an Etsy store to sell my designs, so this one (once I have finished the stitching!) will be available to buy....just in time for your Christmas stitching!

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

5 comments:

AmyS said...

I am so excited about your store! I do hope you will offer digital versions of your patterns. This snowman is just adorable.

Katie said...

Can't wait to see what you do with this one. I enjoy plastic canvas stitching though since it's easy to finish into something when you finish the stitching. Can't wait to see what designs you sell.

Faith... said...

What is a little cat hair? I think my dogs think their hair is required everywhere. Can't wait to see you incorporated the plastic canvas with the fabric.

RJ said...

Rhona what a sweet face on your snowman. Congrats on opening a shop...it should be so much fun. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Carol said...

Your snowman is looking adorable, Rhona! Love his smile. Best of luck with your Etsy store, too :)