Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Exciting times!

 Oh my! Exciting times indeed. I'm busy designing, printing and stitching so that I can stock my Etsy shop and get it up and running (hopefully this weekend - check back for updates!!!)......



I'm printing out lots of my designs so that I can check that the chart symbols are legible and that the size of each chart isn't too hard on the eyes....I hate small charts! 

And the best news of all.......I'm going to be a Grandma! I have known for quite some time and it has been soooo hard to keep the secret. I'm so excited! I just want to be able to go out and look at baby 'stuff'....sorry Amazon, but online shopping doesn't cut it for baby things. 

Maybe 2020 isn't so bad after all!

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

7 comments:

Katie said...

Wohoo Congrats Grandma!!

Shami Immanuel said...

Congrats for the new grandma. All the best for your etsy shop. keep going.

AmyS said...

I can’t tell you how excited I am about your online shop! I can’t wait to start browsing for charts. Best wishes for the safe and easy delivery of your grandchild.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

How exciting, Etsy shop and Baby too!
Lovely to hear some good news this year.

Irene said...

Those patter are so, so cute!
Congrats on the good news! Everyone need some form of happiness and joy, after what life has put us through this year.
Enjoy your time shopping outisde.

Faith... said...

Two big congratulations are in order! Good luck on your shop but more importantly Welcome to the Grandma Club! It is the best club ever to belong to!

Rachel said...

Looking forward to your shop opening and possibly a bit of retail therapy. Enjoy your own retail therapy for baby things! :)