Friday, January 7, 2011

TUSAL

I'm sure many of the visitors to my house wonder why there's a jar in my living room containing odd bits of threads. Luckily other stitchers don't think I'm crazy, they know exactly what it is and why it is there. This year I feel more justified in having it as I am joining in with Sharon's Totally Useless Stitch A Long! Hop on over to Sharon's blog to get all the details.

So here's the first picture of my jar.


I have plenty of projects that I want to stitch so there should be no shortage of threads to add to this!

Happy Stitching.

Rhona

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Thanks for joining my SAL, Rhona! I like your ORT jar!

Cath said...

Pretty jar , hope you manage to fill it to the brim .X

Daffycat said...

Oh...and I figured out why you couldn't see your comment! Apparently there is only room for 200 comments on the first page. If you open that comment link and look for "newest" comments, click that and you should see it. I've never had so many comments on one post before so I was baffled too at first!

Poppypatchwork said...

ORT jars should be in everyones house, they grow with wonderful colous. Can't wait for your designs, My ingredients for a good christmas has it's pride of place each year.

Quiltsmiles said...

(I think you'll be needing a larger jar shortly- it's almost full already) It's amazing how much space thread snips can take and to be still manageable.

elcome to blogging. It's a lot of fun and a great way to meet like minded friends in far off places. I think ou'll enjoy the process.
Jane