Saturday, April 21, 2012

TUSAL

I can't believe it's TUSAL time again! Thank heavens that I popped on to post the tutorial for the ort jar, otherwise I would have completely forgotten all about the new moon.

Here's my orts jar for this month...


Also in the jar are the thread labels  that I pop in there when I finish a skein. I then put the labels into my purse so that the next time I'm in the craft store I know exactly which colours I need to buy. Since there are a few labels in there, I think I might have a little trip to Joann's for some thread (nothing else!!!)

I'll post the tutorial for the ort jar topper tomorrow.

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona

2 comments:

AnaCristina said...

congratulations for your blog!

i posted my tusal here:

http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/2012/04/tusal-412.html

:-)

good weekend

dulcinella said...

thanks for the tutorial. I love the color variation in your jar:-)