Monday, March 25, 2013

Notebook covers.

It's just a quick update today as we have some friends from the UK staying with us, which means lots of trips to the craft stores, as stash enhancement is top of the list of things to do when visiting the US....ah, the things we force ourselves to do in the name of friendship! :)

I thought I'd share with you a picture I received from Sarah, the editor of Cross Stitch Crazy...


A while ago she asked me to design some notebook covers, and this is the studio shot for the magazine! I love getting a sneak peek ....but now I can't wait to see the rest of the mag.

Remember the Pink Scarf project? (Click on the button at the side to read all the details) Well I've had the scarf finished for a while and just had to get myself organized with a card to pop in with it.....



I've had it all ready for a few days but am unsure about what to write in the card. I'm not very good at writing messages in cards but I'm finding this one especially hard as this will be going to a complete stranger. So if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.



Until next time...happy stitching!


Rhona


10 comments:

Tricia T said...

Rhona, your scarf and card are beautiful. You could say something like - "I hope that each time you wear this scarf it will brighten your day and be the hug that I'd love to give you if we could meet in person."

Thanks for inspiring us to think of others!!

BTW - how FUN to see the sneak peek! CUTE covers!!

Tricia

StitchyDragon Creates said...

The notebook covers look lovely in the magazine! My subs copy of WOXS arrived this morning with your post-it note covers in - am definitely going to be stitching some of these too! Pretty card, but I would be stumped about what to write in it too - sorry! Have a great week, Helen

Unknown said...

Don't you just love the way they style our projects. It reminds me of home makeovers. LOL

Mii Stitch said...

Love these little cover designs! Your scarf looks stunning!

cucki said...

really so pretty x

Wendy said...

the notebook covers look lovely and the scarf and card is just wonderful. I'd be tempted to just write "with love"

Anne said...

Lovely cards Rhona! I like the sneak peek!! Pretty pink scarf too!

Valma said...

My magazine is on the road =)
I'm very impatient to have it too...
Everything is really pretty
I love your notebook covers
I wish you a happy Easter
big hugs
xxxx

kate n said...

The cards are very sweet & I know this because I am sat next to my copy of cross stitch crazy :D

Preeti said...

Those notebook covers are very sweet ! I liked the butterflies and flowers design the most. Your scarf looks lovely!:)