Friday, January 31, 2014

TUSAL

Guess I must have been quite productive this month as my little ort jar seems to have quite the collection of threads...


And with the end in sight for Simple Treasures (well, for the cross stitching part...the back stitch is another story!), I have been stitching every spare moment that I have had.  Another sea shell has magically appeared...


With all the snow and freezing cold weather we have been dealing with, I'd love to be able to walk into that beach scene and feel the sand between my toes and the sun on my face...oh, if only! :) Roll on summer.


Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona

9 comments:

StitchyDragon Creates said...

Oh my gosh that is a lot of progress! It's looking fab! The hot temps of last summer feel like a lifetime ago don't they? Oh well, it's nearly February already :-) happy stitching :-) Helen

butterfly said...

Your work is looking just wonderful , yes we can now dream of summer looking at your lovely stitching hugs.

Katie said...

Oh that piece is just gorgeous. You are really moving along.

Valma said...

I wish I could walk with you into that beach scene =)
Wonderful stitching
Good luck with the backstitch...
xxx

Linda said...

Simple Treasures is looking good. So pretty. Nice jar of orts.

Linda

Sara said...

It's already amazing (even without the backstitch) so I can't wait to see it finished and I'm with you... if only we could jump into that loevely scene to get away from the cold... :)

Helen Philipps said...

Your seaside stitching is beautiful, Rhona! It's nice to dream of summer.....meanwhile, keep cosy!
Helen xx

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Wow super super progress.
Your stitch is so beautiful, the details are fantastic.
Bravissima
ciao Giovanna

Stitching Noni said...

Simple Treasures looks lovely! Great progress :o)
Isn't it a lovely feeling to see the ORT's building up?!
Hugs x