Monday, August 17, 2015

If only I had remembered.....

....to mark off each colour that I had stitched on the chart, I wouldn't  waste so much time trying to decide if a certain stitch was pale blue or very light blue (with my eye sight, they both look exactly the same!!!) and then I would know exactly where I was on the chart, and what colour I should be stitching with!

Filling in those last few stitches in certain areas is driving me mad and resulting in me fudging it when I just can't decide. I do have the decency to feel guilty about it....for a second or two....then I can't realize that I can't tell which bit was fudged and then I don't feel too bad as no-one else will know ......except you, but I'm sure you'll keep my secret...won't you?!!  :)

So I've gone from this (last week's pic)....


...to this...


......almost finished with the reflections!!!  Woohoo! Feeling good....except for the fudging part!

Until next time..happy stitching!

Rhona

10 comments:

Heather said...

It's looking great! I leave a lot of my bad stitches in lol I'm the only one who knows about it and it makes it unique :)

Justine said...

A bit of fudging never hurt anyone...it's our little secret ;-) It looks beautiful Rhona.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

It looks perfectly fine to me. You are making great progress.

Keebles said...

It's a great amount of progress despite your difficulties!

Preeti said...

That's a great progress!! Making adjustments here and there, when some shading goes wrong, is absolutely legal:)

Annie said...

I'm sure it's frustrating, but it looks amazing!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is so gorgeous I'm glad that you have persevered with it. I just love the blues.

Helen Philipps said...

It looks absolutely stunning!
Helen xox

Dani - tkdchick said...

Filling in those odd stitches are such a pain but your WIP is looking fantastic!!!!! Can't wait for your finish!!!

Karyn said...

Oh Rhona, I love it...it is a think of beauty, and a lot of hard work! I have enjoyed watching it grow...and I am awed. :)
Hugs
Ma