Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Mystery stitching!

I didn't post yesterday (my usual day for blogging) as I was hoping to have this little project completed today. You will note that I said 'hoping'....that should be your clue that things didn't go quite to plan!

So instead of showing the completed project it's more of a 'to be continued' type post :)

Here's everything that I am using...




...and here's the stitching that I did...


...a close up of the little teapot...


...and that's as far as I got! Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of your stitching?!!

So...any guesses as to what I'm making? Leave me a comment to let me know what you think it will be.

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona


11 comments:

Katie said...

I have no idea but I bet it will be pretty. I look forward to seeing it finished.

Heather said...

Cute :). In guessing something for the kitchen lol

Justine said...

You tease! I have no idea what that could be. The stitching is lovely so I'm sure it will be something good!

butterfly said...


Lovely stitching looking forward to see the finish.

Pull the other thread said...

Stitching looks great. Is it a type of hot beverage serving board? Looking forward to seeing it completed anyway.

Mii Stitch said...

Very intriguing! No idea what you could be up to!
Looking forward to seeing it made up :)

Mouse said...

I think its a to do list for the kitchen ... eg don't forget this that or the other ... you are going to use the tape to secure the band on with some ribbon to hang the board up etc etc etc
and yes life has a habit of getting in the way of important things ... love mouse xxxxx

gominam said...

Pretty stitching! Must be a frilly organizer?

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Oooo very intriguing I'm interested to see what it becomes

Lindsay said...

I think your going to stitch it to the ribbon and put it on a box for tea or maybe with a teapot as a gift

Weronika said...

Great stitching. I totally understand that issue - there is always something that stops me from finishing my stitching on time ;)
What about the mystery: is iot a part of a kitchen towel or a napkin?