Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer sun and Christmas stitching!

Only I could be stitching a Christmas design on one of the hottest days of the year! The things we stitchers do to be organized and have the perfect stitched gifts for family and friends :)

As you may recall I was stitching one of my own designs......


...well it's stitching up beautifully......


.....and such fun to work on.....


...until you run out of pale grey and pale blue thread. And to make matters worse, it seems like they are the only two colours that are missing in all the craft stores! Grrrr.  Luckily for me, one of the stores is getting a delivery of thread this week....so fingers crossed that DMC 800 and 3072 is on the delivery truck and I can get back to working on this cute design again.

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona


9 comments:

Preeti said...

Beautiful stitching!! Hop you get those colors soon.

Mii Stitch said...

It looks lovely!! You are certainly organised :)
Hope the new threads get in stock soon.

Katie said...

Oh what an adorable design. That would be my luck too. Hope they get them both.

Renee said...

How adorable!

gominam said...

Great progress. Yeah, wonder how many charts must need those exact two colors, that happens to me too:) Hope you'll get them sooner.

Unknown said...

I love your progress on "Max" and was wondering what publication the Christmas design is in? I'm sure I have it somewhere.

Le trame della Galaverna said...

So cute and lovely

Heather said...

Aww it's looking great!

Justine said...

Looks like a really cute design...hope you have your new threads soon!