Friday, April 20, 2018

Fun Flowery Find!

So this week's Fun Find is a flowery one....just so that I could keep up the alliteration!

This is what caught my eye this week (Instagram has a lot to answer for!)........

Photograph copyright DMC


These are the new DMC Daisy hoops...aren't they adorable! They come in the four colours pictured above and in either circular  or oval shaped hoops. Click here to see the DMC Instgram post. Sadly for those of us living in the US, these bright and cheerful hoops are only available in the UK and some European countries......all I can say is...... 'thank heavens for international postage!'

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

4 comments:

Irene said...

che belli Rhona!

Justine said...

Very pretty!

Katie said...

Too cute. I haven't used hoops in forever though. I did see they had pretty Q-Snaps now too though.

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely colours!
Barbara xx