Monday, April 30, 2018

You know you have a problem when......

.....you buy the same design twice! I admit it, I have a problem.....and this is the design that I bought not once but twice.....


....has anyone else done this? I think this should be a wake-up call for me to go through all my stash and get reacquainted with what I have 😊

It was a relief to be working on white fabric again and it seemed to stitch up fairly quickly compared to the black fabric and the cardinal from last week.  Here's my progress so far...


....I decided to do some back stitching so that it's not so much of a chore at the end....


Now my problem is that I want to do more of this design instead of going back to the cardinal which was my original plan......will I be good and stick to the plan? Tune in next week to find out!

Until next time....happy stitching!


Rhona

5 comments:

Justine said...

Seashells, seashells, so good she bought it twice! Couldn't resist. What a lovely design. I would have to stick with it!

Robin in Virginia said...

Such a pretty piece you are stitching! You aren't alone in the buying department of multiples of the same chart. Even with semi-organized charts, I have done this a number of times. Hope you have a good week.

Katie said...

Oh what a beautiful design. I don't blame you for buying it twice. Looks great. I do backstitching as I go along too. Helps make it pop.

Unknown said...

I can not say that's happened to me as I have a book with all my charts written down, you could always sell it or do a giveaway. Lovely chart and great progress you have made on it.

Ariadne said...

No I have never bought the same pattern twice but I recently bought a kit of a pattern I had because the kit was with all the threads and it would cost me more to buy the threads separately.AriadnefromGreece!