Friday, May 4, 2018

Fun Finds Friday - Cross stitch bag

So this weeks Fun Finds kind of ties in with my post from Monday when I realized that I should go through my stash to get reacquainted with what I already own!

So I had found this design that I thought would be great to post.....

Image copyright www.polkadotchair.com

....cute, practical, and helping to save us from using plastic carrier bags. The chart and instructions can be found here. You will have to subscribe to Polkadotchair mailing list to access the chart, but the good news is that you can then access all of Melissa's other craft templates and designs.

 Now you may be wondering how this ties in to my statement of getting reacquainted with what's in my stash...well look at what I found while going through it all.....


So now I have no excuse....I can help save the environment and use up my stash....and also have a cute bag too!

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona




4 comments:

Irene said...

che bella Rhona, non vedo l'ora di vederla ricamata!

MartinaM said...

I love Roses - and the bag looks great,
martina

butterfly said...


what a great find ,now you can start the lovely roses design .
Have a great weekend.

Katie said...

Very neat idea. Thanks for sharing.