Friday, June 29, 2018

Fun Finds Friday.....a tiny one!

It's amazing what you find when you decide to clear out your sewing basket! 

This was a little project that I started many, many, moons ago and since the chart is still available as a freebie it seems perfect for today's FFF post!



Yeah....told you it was tiny! And just to add some perspective on how tiny it is, here's it next to a quarter...



So although the chart is a free, you might need to buy a magnifyer or at least have have good eyes!

You can find the chart here.

I don't know why I didn't finish this (maybe, just maybe, it had something to do with the size of the stitches!) but looking at it again, I think I should try to finish this one - after Monday's post, I have no excuses not to! 


Until next time....happy stitching!


Rhona

8 comments:

butterfly said...

Would look pretty in a small heart frame.

Irene said...

wow è bellissimo!!

Preeti said...

It is very tiny and cute! What size needle are you using?

Mary said...

My goodness is that tiny!! I can't imagine how you will finish it!!

RJ said...

It's still so pretty Rhona. I like June's idea of putting it in a small heart frame. Thank you for the link to the chart. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

MartinaM said...

The little heart looks sweet, so tender and tiny.
Very beautiful.
Martina

Deb said...

Beautiful! Afraid too small for my eyes, lol

Katie said...

Adorable! I love tiny stitching.