Monday, September 10, 2018

Speedy Seashell Stitching

I found a turbo charged needle! After going through several needles from a new packet in which almost every needle was either broken or defective in some way, I finally found a good one. I think the stitching gods (or maybe that should be goddesses?) looked down kindly on me and gave me a super speedy stitching needle! Wait till you see the progress I made this week.....here's where I was last time I worked on this design...


...and with the help of my speedy needle, here's where I am now....


and as you can imagine, I'm holding onto this needle and making sure it doesn't get lost!



Until next time....happy stitching!


Rhona

12 comments:

Vanessa said...

Complimenti รจ meraviglioso

Katie said...

Wohoo beautiful progress!!

Manuela said...

You was very busy. Wonderful progress.

Mary said...

This is such a pretty pattern, love it and your making great progress with your speedy needle!

Sasha said...

I have a project like that (or maybe it is the needle, after all) that the progress just seems to fly quickly!
Great work, this is a super cute project!

Preeti said...

Lovely stitching with super needle:)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Beautiful stitching

Maggie said...

Wow, great progress, I need one of those needles, lol.
Love the design

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress, don't lose that needle!

Unknown said...

Wow - Lovely stitch work and great progress!

Mary said...

Very pretty stitching. You made a lot of progress.

FlashinScissors said...

Great progress, Rhona!
I need that needle, one I’m using at the moment is very catchy, and going through the wrong part of the fabric too!
Barbara x