Monday, October 21, 2019

Some little finishes!

Ahh...that wonderful feeling when the stitching is complete...times three! Well, maybe it should only be two, as I finished one last week , but the other two that complete the set are now all stitched!

The first designs for Christmas cards are stitched and now ready to be made into cards....



....and the one I showed you last week....


I didn't follow the chart exactly (I'm such a rebel! 😃 ) as the half cross stitches for the background were supposed to be done in two strands of thread and I thought it looked a bit too heavy, so opted to use only one strand. I love how it looks a bit softer than on the finished pieces in the magazine.

Here's the set...


All I need to do now is trim the designs down to size and attach them to the card mounts that came in the kit.  Don't you just love those quick projects that look as if they took ages to do?

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona

8 comments:

Kate said...

These are all so beautiful - looking forward to seeing them again once you've mounted them.

Mini said...

These are beautiful. I love making quick projects.

Meg said...

They look wonderful!

Irene said...

bellissime Rhona, sei già quasi pronta per Natale!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your three finishes, even if they were quick to stitch; a finish is a finish! If only all projects were this quick from beginning to end!! :)

Bethan said...

These are so beautiful! I've found your blog through Rachel's 10 hour stitcher blog. The work you do is so lovely x

Katie said...

Lovely set!

Astrids dragon said...

These will make lovely cards, I like the softer background.