Monday, March 2, 2020

Sshhh...it's a secret!

Not much to show you this week....no Peppermint Purple SAL and only a small bit of the wedding sampler (because that has to get finished in time).....


So...what have I been working on? And what's the secret that I mentioned earlier? Well, I have been working on getting a website for my designs and various other cross stitch related info! I have lists galore of what has to be done and what designs I need to stitch. There are hundreds of bits of paper lying around of little notes that I scribble to myself to make sure I don't forget an idea that randomly pops into my head. I have been doing some stitching too but cant really show too much just now, just a sneaky little peek because I know you'll keep my secret ....


I guess that picture really doesn't show you much, so here's a bit more....


.....that still doesn't show too much! I'm such a tease, but all will be revealed soon, I promise.


Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

10 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Good luck with crossing jobs off your list.

Patti said...

All of the above!

Rachel said...

Oh, you are a tease, but that only increases excitement for the big reveal when all those scribbled notes become reality! As well as everything you mentioned, I'd be interested to know stories behind some of your designs, eg were they doodles you liked, commissions or simply ideas that popped into your head? Good luck! :)

Irene said...

Oh, buona fortuna per il nuovo sito, ti seguirò!

Mini said...

The wedding sampler looks lovely.
I'm so excited to hear that your working on your own website.
I don't buy magazines but always interested in individual designs.
I have been meaning to buy your designs, infact I commented on your blog a few years ago inquiring about a particular design.

Katie said...

Ohhh I'm so glad you are going to sell your designs. I can't wait to see which ones.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A fox, how cute!
Good luck with the website. I'd like to see labels so things are easy to find!
Maybe a list of publications where your designs can be found?

Faith... said...

Good luck with your new website! I can't wait to see it. More importantly I hope you get that wedding sampler finished!!

Andrea Charles said...

Well, that’s so kind of you to invite suggestions from us. First of all, congratulations on getting yourself an excellent website. I would like you to include more video teasers showing the etched works or during your stitches. Also, please mention the places where you have displayed your finished works.

VasanthMusicCoimbatore said...

I used to love doing cross stitching. But now, my eye sight isn't so good. I shall wait patiently for you to reveal you secret. Good luck with your work!