Monday, June 22, 2020

Happy dance finish!

This happy dance has been a long time coming....and not because I wasn't stitching fast enough but because I ran out of thread to finish off the back stitching. Covid19 has a lot to answer for! Anyway, here's the wedding sampler in  all it's glory....


Here's some close ups of the details...


Pretty colours...


French knots....



More french knots...


Lots of swirls..


......back stitching is a must for this design!



I'm happy to have finished this design and can now pop it in the post so it can get to Scotland in time for the wedding, which luckily for me, (but not the bride and groom) had to be re-scheduled because of Covid19. Fingers crossed there's no more delays and the happy couple can, quite literally,  have their 'Happily Ever After'



Until next time...happy stitching!

Stay safe, stay well.

Rhona

12 comments:

Mini said...

Such a beautiful finish.

Basia G. said...

Piękna pamiątka dla Państwa Młodych:-) Super wykonanie:-)

Mary said...

Rhona, This is gorgeous and I'm sure the bride and groom will treasure it. I just love the swirls and flowers and it truly was a labor of love. Beautiful work!!

Terri said...

It's beautiful! Congrats on the finish!

Sasha said...

This is beautiful. All the tiny little details just come to life!

Cathy said...

It's beautiful and I love the colors!

Helen Philipps said...

Oh how beautiful this is! Such a wonderful wedding keepsake xxx

Bethan said...

This is just stunning x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance for this beautiful finish. I am sure the Happy Couple will love it.

Astrids dragon said...

A gorgeous finish, I'm sure they will treasure it always.

Faith... said...

Oh my goodness, it turned out beautiful! Congratulations.

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your gorgeous Happy Dance. I hope it arrives safe and sound in Scotland for the happy couple's big day. :)