Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Another feline pest!

Oh my goodness....what is it and these cats? They both want to be in the new website....both taking turns to photo-bomb my pictures! Last week you may remember that Bagheera was being really inquisitive.....


The weeks it was Wilbur's turn to try to sneak in the pictures....


This picture was part of my beginner's guide on my new website and Wilbur was fascinated with the keyring, he kept trying to swipe it and play with it. Luckily for me his claws didn't drag any of the stitching....phew! :)

Not much to show you as I have been super busy getting my new website ready to launch, which will be soon....maybe the next week or so! You'll be one of the first to know :)

Until next time....happy stitching.

Rhona

5 comments:

Mary said...

The key fob so nicely coordinates with your cats pretty coloring, it was made for him! Looking forward to seeing your new website!

Faith... said...

It is a cute key fob. Maybe he is trying to hide our keys so you have to stay home from now on!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Always lovely to see a cat in the photos!
Good luck with the new website.

RJ said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Good luck Rhona with the new website. RJ

FlashinScissors said...

Love the key fob! Nice to see Wilbur too!
Good luck with the new website.
Hugs,
Barbara xx