Tuesday, September 15, 2020

I'm still here!

 Gosh...where has the time gone? I have been super busy getting things ready to launch my new website....writing articles and taking pictures...


...having the obligatory cuppa ...


...finding all the cool bits 'n' bobs in my stash that I had forgotten about....


...and, of course, finishing off the snowman advent  countdown that I had been working on earlier (no cats in sight for today's pic!))


I'm busy setting up an Etsy store too, where you'll be able to buy the snowman chart along with many other designs....it's a busy, but exciting time!

With that being said, it's time for a cuppa (of course!) and then back to preparing charts for the Etsy store!

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

7 comments:

Irene said...

Evviva, sono felice se apri un negozio Etsy!

Anonymous said...

Belli accessori per realizzare ottimi ricami.
Simpaticissimo il pupazzo di neve :)
Buona giornata
Giusi

RJ said...

Your snowman is adorable Rhona. Good luck with your shop. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Faith... said...

Love the Snowman! Looking forward to seeing your new site soon!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love all those colour themed photos! The Snowman looks great too. Good luck with the website.

Katie said...

I wish you all the luck in getting everything setup. Can't wait to shop.

Rachel said...

Congratulations on the snowman finish; he is super adorable! :)