Monday, July 18, 2016

More little gnomes!

Oh my goodness, I'm having way too much fun ....and getting organized with my Christmas stitching at the same time!! These little gnomes are such fun to stitch......


 ....my plan was to stitch just one little gnome, but got carried away and did two.....



...they're quick and fun and with just the right amount of detail to keep it interesting...


....my little family of gnomes....


Mmmm, can't decide if we shall have a bigger gnome family or not!!!


Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

14 comments:

Fanila said...

Ciao Rhona! Questi piccoli gnomi sono deliziosi!!! Brava!!!
Un saluto ed a presto.
Fanila

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Oh my they are soooo cute! Where is the pattern from!!!?? They would make such beautiful ornaments to give to friends and family.

CathieJ said...

I love the gnome with the swirls in his hat, but the gnome with the hat with patches is adorable also.

Mini said...

Oh these are so cute.

Preeti said...

They are so cute and the little details are very pretty:)

Le trame della Galaverna said...

So pretty
Very beautiful and cute stitches

Pull the other thread said...

They are soooo cute, where did you get the charts for these?

Mii Stitch said...

They are all so cute! Are they your designs??

Justine said...

I love your cute little gnome family!

gominam said...

They are so cute!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Whsat adorable little gnomes!

Heather said...

Awww I love those they're adorable!

Katie said...

Aw they are too cute!!! Keep it growing.

Ariadne said...

They are all so sweet! AriadnefromGreece!