Friday, May 25, 2018

Fun Finds Friday....free chart!


Don't you just love bright and cheerful cross stitching? I stumbled upon this design on Instagram and fell in love with the colours.....and the fact that you can change the colours to suit what you have in your thread stash or change it to pastel shades.....so many possibilities!

Image from Pinterest

The design 'American Honey Stitching'  is by Keera Job and you can get the free chart here

I guess that's another one to add to my never-ending to-stitch list!

Until next time....happy stitching!

Rhona

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely bright stitching.

Have a good weekend.

Preeti said...

Lovely colorful pattern ! Thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing!

FlashinScissors said...

It’s a lovely pattern!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to
find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!