Sunday, May 12, 2013

TUSAL


From this angle my ort jar looks as if there are quite a bit of threads in it, but......


....sadly it's quite empty! I even cheated and added some yarn from my crocheting project, but even that didn't add enough to make the contents look as if I had been busy! ;(

The crochet project is one that has been sitting in my work basket almost completed, but I had lost the enthusiasm to finish it, which was crazy really as it only needed a border round the edging to finish it off - one nights work for heaven's sake...how could I not get on and finish it? So after getting fed up of forever chasing the cat away form the basket I decided enough was enough I'd get it done...and I did! Yayyy for me!!!
Here's the finished blanket...



And with my usual impeccable timing of course it's now too warm to use it!  Not so yayyy me!

Here's a close up of the pattern....


I'm not sure how people normally photograph their finished blankets, it's kind of hard to get a good pic of one! You can see a better view of the blanket and also get the free chart  here.

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona

5 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Your blanket is beautiful! It's so cold and windy here today, I'd love to be curled up in such a pretty and cozy blanket!

Cavaliers Corner said...

I love your crochet blanket. The colour is gorgeous and the alternate stitch is lovely. I'm into crochet again at the moment as it's almost winter here. Will try your pattern next I think. Thanks for sharing. Don't feel about unfinished projects. I have a crochet blanket that just needs those annoying little thread joins sewn in, so boring! And I have about an hours work on a x-stitch that needs finishing.

butterfly said...

Beautiful crochet blanket, hugs.

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely work! Your blanket is lovely, never mind the weather, you can still leave it on display for all to see!!! x

Deb said...

Beautiful blanket! Stitching is great and the color to die for!