Monday, July 24, 2017

Another busy week!

It's been another one of those weeks where stitching has had to take a back seat! I did manage to grab one of those freebie magazine kits and stitch on the odd free moment so, luckily for me, I do have something to show this week...


This was a free kit from the magazine Cross Stitch Crazy....two Margaret Sherry designs with matching cards....cute!


The back stitching shouldn't take too long and I'll have another card finish to add to my stash.

Here are my card designs that were in the magazine . For some reason I didn't share the pic when they were published....which was probably a good thing as I have something to show today when there's very little stitching to share :)


Cross Stitch Crazy Issue 230
Immediate Media Co.

Too bad I don't have any graduates to stitch for this year....but there's always next year!

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona


15 comments:

Karyn said...

I love your cards, Rhona, they are gorgeous. It looks like you made good progress with very little time.
Have a great week, hopefully with more time for stitching :)

Purple Pixie Dust said...

very sweet stitching

Justine said...

What cute designs! I will have to start buying Cross Stitch Crazy. I get World of Cross Stitching but that's it.

Robin in Virginia said...

Sweet owls you created! Your Hedgehog is cute. Enjoy your week!

RJ said...

These are so adorable Rhona. Love them. Congratulations on being published - what a honor ! RJ @ stitching friends forever

Kay said...

The hedgehog is so sweet. I often keep the kits for when I am away on holiday and can only get quick things done. I also us them up for birthday cards. x

Mary said...

I'm a cardmaker but have yet to make a card with a cross stitch, that's a gift of time and love! Yours are adorable!! Mary

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cute hedgehog card, I have that pair of kits myself.
The owls are so sweet too.

Mini said...

great used of cover kits when life is busy. Your new designs are lovely.

Carol said...

Aww... your little owls are adorable! And I do love the hedgehog clutching his strawberries :)

Pull the other thread said...

Those Margaret Sherry cards are so cute! You made amazing progress on it. Your owl designs are gorgeous.

Brigitte said...

These card designs are so sweet.
I love the card you are stitching with the little hedgehog.

Anonymous said...

I'm a cardmaker but have yet to make a card with a cross stitch, that's a gift of time and love! Yours are adorable!! Mary

ตารางบอล

Anonymous said...

Love them. Congratulations on being published -



ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

Astrids dragon said...

Your owls are adorable!