A huge thank you to Caitlin who gave me this award!
Here are all the details about the Liebster Blog award:
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
So, that sounds easy enough....except how do you pick only five blogs? I have hundreds of blogs on my reading list and I've never really paid much attention to how many followers there are on my favourite blogs - what a surprise! So that did make it a bit more difficult. Here are my five picks in a totally random order. (Some of my favourites had already been given this award so I tried to give it to others - seems only fair, right?)
Lynn from Kearnels Korner
Ann from Doll's Musings
Lori from Hippywitch Crafts
Fiona from My Stitching corner
Rebekah from The Stitching Frog
And now I have to tell you five random facts about myself - yikes, that's the hard part! Where to begin?
1. I'm hopeless at telling right from left....never ever ask me to give you driving directions!
2. I love Zumba.
3. I'm a fourth degree black belt in Taekwon Do - but you may already know that as I think I've said it before!
4. I'm terrified of snakes (even on TV!)
5. I have a very low heart rate (although it's probably not that low since I'm not terribly fit anymore!) Student doctors would do a double take until they read my medical notes!
So that's the not-so-amazing facts about me!
A big thank-you to Caitlin for giving me this award. Please check out the blogs listed above as you will find some amazing stitchers and crafters.
Until next time...happy stitching!