Saturday, December 24, 2011

TUSAL

Ah, the last TUSAL for the year! I have to say that I have really enjoyed doing this - I never realized how much ort's I collected every month and especially over the year - this was a real eye opener! A big thank you has to go to Daffycat for organizing this. If you haven't heard, the TUSAL will be running again next year so get those ort jars at the ready and start collecting, photographing and posting!

So here's this month's collection....


All those lovely colours from the Dieter's Prayer. And here's the jar with my year's collection....


 Looking forward to doing it all over again in 2012 - thanks Daffycat!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.

Until next time...happy stitching!

Rhona

2 comments:

Friendship Crossing said...

Thanks for the recent visit and for joining my blog. Hope to get to know you better in the New Yr.

Merry Christmas,
Tanya

Mouse said...

hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a merry stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxx